Family, Children, Tweens, High School Seniors:
each session fee includes the time, talent, and travel of the photographer as well as consultations and communications with the photographer. the session fee does not include digitals, prints or products.
family (up to 5), high school seniors, tweens …$150
- Location to be mutually agreeable
- One outfit change for families. Seniors and Tweens, 3 outfit changes
$300 Minimum Product Print order is not included in the session fee.
All of the sessions require a $50 deposit (which is deducted from the full price) at the time of booking to hold your date, signing of a contract and the remaining session fee paid 2 days before the session. The above fees do not include prints, products or digitals.
Other important information
A Minimum Print Order of $300 is required. I sell printed products with digitals given for free. Please e-mail me for specific print prices.
- Upon booking a contract a $50 non-refundable deposit is due. Your spot will be held for 48 hours, if no payment is made, we will assume you are no longer interested and the slot will open up to others.
- For underwater photography, this fee includes the use of my heated pool, a gown, jewelry and various props. For maternity, we have several of gowns that can be worn underwater or on land.
- Before or at the time of your session, we will set up a date for your product viewing where all persons in the decision making process are asked to be present as this is the only time to order. I do not show images in an on-line gallery.
- Products ordered are delivered within 15 miles of the studio 63131 zip, or shipped to you once Lori has inspected the photograph for perfection.
Lori’s dream is to create images you will forever look upon and remember this time in your life. Think of all photographs as heirlooms, forever gazed upon and passed down through generations. With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.