Session fee, $125 studio and $175 location for headshots, family, maternity, children, and high school senior photography.
Session fee, $250 for underwater and $200 for newborn photography.
The session fee includes the time, talent, and travel of the photographer as well as consultations and communications with the photographer.
- Upon booking a contract a $50 non-refundable deposit is due. Your spot will be held for 48 hours, if no payment is made, we will assume you are no longer interested and the slot will open up to others.
- For underwater photography, this fee includes the use of my heated pool, gown, jewelry and various props. For maternity, we have several of gowns that can be worn underwater or on land. Newborns, we have many props, headbands, wraps and outfits.
- After your photo session we will set up an appointment for viewing of un-edited photos within no more than two weeks after the date of the shoot.
- Viewing of your photos will take place either at the Studio or at a mutually agreed upon Starbucks.
- Once images are selected, you have made your final order, and payment is received, your photographs will then be professionally edited and ordered.
- Once the order is complete, all photographs are reviewed and delivered to you via personal delivery (within 15 minutes of the studio) or by shipment.
- Edited photos are for purchase separately as well as canvas’s, metal’s, print’s, announcement’s, jewelry, and other printed materials.
Inclement Weather or Illness:
Lori does not charge a penalty for weather or illness-related rescheduling.
If on our scheduled day you, your baby or siblings are sick (this does not include “I just had a baby and I’m so tired….), have a death in the family, or some unforeseeable situation, please communicate with Lori as soon as possible. On the other hand, do not reschedule if you or your child has acne, scratches or bruises. Lori can edit those out later.
With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.
If on our scheduled day Lori is sick, has a death in the family, or some unforeseeable situation, Lori will communicate with you as soon as possible. If Lori is ill yet able to perform my services, Lori will ask if wearing a mask is acceptable to you. If that option is not acceptable, we will re-schedule.
Lori’s dream is to create images you will forever look upon and remember this time in your life. Think of all photographs as heirlooms, forever gazed upon and passed down through generations. With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.