Portrait Pricing Details:
Each session fee includes the time, talent, and travel of the photographer as well as consultations and communications with the photographer. The session fee does not include digitals, prints or products.
Single Person …$200 Couple … $400
Infant and child 1 – 12 years old …$100 Additional child add $50
If you have your own Saline Pool or can use a neighbors, the price will be reduced by 15%. Children/infants must have taken swimming lessons and are comfortable underwater.
Underwater photography is a one of a kind, unique art that takes much more skill, time, experience, gear, higher insurance premiums (because a camera is going underwater) and knowledge of how to process the most intriguing photographs you will rarely see. There are very few photographers in the world who do underwater portrait photography full time, year around. It is my passion, my love. Underwater session ideas may include;
- Underwater Save the Date, Engagement, or Pregnancy announcement
- Underwater Wedding Trash the Dress
- Underwater High School Senior or Prom Portraits
- Underwater Maternity
- Underwater Headshots for social media
- Underwater Commercial
- Underwater Children or Newborns
- Underwater Birthday, Wedding or Retirement Celebration
- Underwater Models for their portfolio
Newborn Session …$150
You may choose two options;
- Free Style – Natural light images of your baby and family in your home for 1 hour.
- Studio – Studio images of where using studio lights, and pose your newborn, and a 15 minute family photo session is included in the 2 hours.
Maternity Session …$150 In studio, or at a specific location
Bump to Baby: Maternity and New Born Session booked together …$250 one time $50 deposit
Baby’s 1st Year Session …$350
- 3 sessions lasting up to 1 hour each
- 4 month (sitting), 7 month and 1st year which can be cake smash
- Studio or at a location of your choosing.
- Includes one gift print 5×7 from each session (three prints total)
- Includes matted frame with an image from each session at the completion of your plan and an online viewing gallery.
Milk Bath Session …$150 solo or $120 when added on to a maternity session
What is a Milk Bath Session? Well first it does not have to be a maternity session, it can be for a model portfolio, a birthday, or just because “I want a picture that is super cool”! Stunning images captured while you sink into a warm bathtub filled with milk. Spa music and candles fill the air, setting the stage for the most relaxing photo shoot ever! Fresh flowers, fruit, and milk are added into the bathtub to add interest. After your bath, you enjoy a warm shower with fresh towels. It is a spa experience for sure!
Family (up to 5), High School Seniors, Tweens …$150
- Locations to be mutually agreeable
- One outfit change for families. Seniors and Tweens, 3 outfit changes
- Two outfit changes
- Studio or at your workplace (add $50 for travel and transportation of equipment)
- You photo selection is at the time of your session
- Digitally delivered to you within one week (typically less)
All of the sessions require a $50 deposit at the time of booking to hold your date, signing of a contract and the remaining session fee paid 2 days before the session. The above fees do not include prints, products or digitals.
All images are professionally processed, high resolution digital files. Free Web sized images of purchased images are delivered digitally. A flash drive is provided upon request. A print release is included. Please do not “steal” my work, copyright laws apply and you will be invoiced for any image you did not purchase from me.
Seven Digital …..$300
7 high resolution images
Basic Digital …..$400 **Most Popular**
12 high resolution images
Newborn Announcement Collection…..$600
25 high resolution images
20″ x 30″ Wall Art Print
50 custom birth announcements
Maternity, Family, High School Seniors, Tweens
Five Digitals …$200
5 high resolution digitals
Basic Digital Collection …$300
8 high resolution digitals
Signature Portraiture Collection …$500
15 high resolution digitals
“20 x 30” Wall Art Print
Add More …$35
Each added digital $35 after the Basic Digital Collection is purchased.
Processing underwater images takes three times the amount of time as compared to land images due to the , particle’s in the water
3 high resolution digitals
6 high resolution digitals
10 high resolution digitals
We also sell A La Carte items which may be purchased after the minimum collection is purchased. We are able to print products, size for canvas’s, create announcements and holiday cards, among many other items. We are here to make your life easier!
Other important information
- Upon booking a contract a $50 non-refundable deposit is due. Your spot will be held for 48 hours, if no payment is made, we will assume you are no longer interested and the slot will open up to others.
- For underwater photography, this fee includes the use of my heated pool, a gown, jewelry and various props. For maternity, we have several of gowns that can be worn underwater or on land. Newborns, we have many props, headbands, wraps and outfits.
- After your photo session we will set up an appointment for viewing of un-edited photos within no more than two weeks after the date of the shoot.
- Viewing of your photos will take place through an on-line gallery.
- Once images are selected, and purchased, I will process them and deliver to you via the galery digital file.
- Products ordered are delivered within 15 miles of the studio 63131 zip, shipping may be purchased.
Lori’s dream is to create images you will forever look upon and remember this time in your life. Think of all photographs as heirlooms, forever gazed upon and passed down through generations. With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.