Newborn Portrait Pricing Details:
each session fee includes the time, talent, and travel of the photographer as well as consultations and communications with the photographer. the session fee does not include digitals, prints or products.
newborn session …$150
You may choose two options;
- Free Style – Natural light images of your baby and family in your home for 1 hour.
- Studio – Studio images of where using studio lights, and pose your newborn, and a 15 minute family photo session is included in the 2 hours.
baby’s 1st year session …$350
- 3 sessions lasting up to 1 hour each
- 4 month (sitting), 7 month and 1st year which can be cake smash
- Studio or at a location of your choosing.
- Includes one gift print 5×7 from each session (three prints total)
- Includes matted frame with an image from each session at the completion of your plan and an online viewing gallery.
$300 Minimum Product is not included in the session fee.
All of the sessions require a $50 deposit (which is deducted from full session fee) at the time of booking to hold your date, signing of a contract and the remaining session fee paid 2 days before the session. The above fees do not include prints, products or digitals.
Other important information
A Minimum Print Order of $300 is required. I sell printed products with digitals given for free. Please e-mail me for specific print prices.
- Upon booking a contract a $50 non-refundable deposit is due. Your spot will be held for 48 hours, if no payment is made, we will assume you are no longer interested and the slot will open up to others.
- For underwater photography, this fee includes the use of my heated pool, a gown, jewelry and various props. For maternity, we have several of gowns that can be worn underwater or on land.
- Before or at the time of your session, we will set up a date for your product viewing where all persons in the decision making process are asked to be present as this is the only time to order. I do not show images in an on-line gallery.
- Products ordered are delivered within 15 miles of the studio 63131 zip, or shipped to you once Lori has inspected the photograph for perfection.
Lori’s dream is to create images you will forever look upon and remember this time in your life. Think of all photographs as heirlooms, forever gazed upon and passed down through generations. With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.