Underwater Portrait Pricing Details:
each session fee includes the time, talent, and travel of the photographer as well as consultations and communications with the photographer. the session fee does not include digitals, prints or products.
single person …$200 couple … $400
infant and child 1 – 12 years old …$100 additional child add $50
Printed Products $300 minimum order not included in the session fee.
If you have your own Saline Pool or can use a neighbors, the price will be reduced by 15%. Children/infants must have taken swimming lessons and are comfortable underwater.
Underwater photography is a one of a kind, unique art that takes much more skill, time, experience, gear, higher insurance premiums (because a camera is going underwater) and knowledge of how to process the most intriguing photographs you will rarely see. There are very few photographers in the world who do underwater portrait photography full time, year around. It is my passion, my love. Underwater session ideas may include;
- Underwater Save the Date, Engagement, or Pregnancy announcement
- Underwater Wedding Trash the Dress
- Underwater High School Senior or Prom Portraits
- Underwater Maternity
- Underwater Headshots for social media
- Underwater Commercial
- Underwater Children or Newborns
- Underwater Birthday, Wedding or Retirement Celebration
- Underwater Models for their portfolio
Just a bit of information about my water skills…..I swam my whole life, competing as a Varsity Swimmer in High School and Synchronized Swimming, and I have been scuba diving for 30 plus years – loving every moment underwater. I see beauty underwater and when a person submerges, that beauty becomes very unique and captivating.
Other important information
A Minimum Print Order of $300 is required. I sell printed products with digitals given for free. Please e-mail me for specific print prices.
- Upon booking a contract a $50 non-refundable deposit is due and will be deducted from you full session fee. Your spot will be held for 48 hours, if no payment is made, we will assume you are no longer interested and the slot will open up to others.
- For underwater photography, this fee includes the use of my heated pool, a gown, jewelry and various props. For maternity, we have several of gowns that can be worn underwater or on land.
- Before or at the time of your session, we will set up a date for your product viewing where all persons in the decision making process are asked to be present as this is the only time to order. I do not show images in an on-line gallery.
- Products ordered are delivered within 15 miles of the studio 63131 zip, or shipped to you once Lori has inspected the photograph for perfection.
Lori’s dream is to create images you will forever look upon and remember this time in your life. Think of all photographs as heirlooms, forever gazed upon and passed down through generations. With this being said, please communicate any issues or difficulties you are having with Lori or life in general. We want you to not only be pleased but relaxed and confident that the money you are spending is worth every cent.